Facial Focus Cosmetic Surgery is dedicated to providing Lake Travis and the surrounding Austin area with the highest quality Facial Plastic and Hair Restoration Surgery available anywhere.
Dr. Eric S Rosenberger grew up in Temple, Texas. He attended the University of Texas at Austin, majoring in Psychology, and graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas with Alpha Omega Alpha Honors. After completing an Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center, he completed fellowship training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery with faculty appointment at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is pleased to open Facial Focus Cosmetic Surgery and provide Austin with world class service.
- Rosenberger E, Toriumi DM. Controversies in Revision Rhinoplasty. Facial Plast Surg Clin N Am. 2016;24:337-345.
- Muelleman, T. , Rosenberger, E. , Humphrey, C. and Larsen, C. (2016) Parathyroid Adenoma Presenting as a Giant Cystic Neck Mass. International Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery, 5, 23-27.
- Toriumi DM, Rosenberger E. Rhinoplasty of the Aging Nose. Facial Plast Surg. 2016 Feb;32(1):59-69.
- Rosenberger E, Kriet JD, Humphrey C. Management of nasoethmoid fractures. Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Aug;21(4):410-6. doi: 10.1097/MOO.0b013e3283631936.
- Makishima T, Hochman L, Armstrong P, Rosenberger E, Ridley R, Woo M, Perachio A, Wood S. Inner ear dysfunction in caspase-3 deficient mice. BMC Neuroscience. 2011 Oct 12;12:102.
Call 512-717-9475 or follow the link to Request A Consult